Wilson should go bald this Christmas

Friday 24 April 2009

Story of an asshole.

Yes, I don't have much time to blog.
But today is special.
I just had the most wonderful conversation in the world.
Allow me to share with you:

Me: Hi, what time you'll be home today?

STUVWXYZ: Why?

Me: What time are you coming home today?

STUVWXYZ: Why?

Me: I'm asking you a question. Can you answer me before you ask another question?

STUVWXYZ: I have the right to know why you are asking me.

Me: I have the right to tell you, you have no right to ask me why i'm asking you a question.

STUVWXYZ: You tell me first.

Me: Okay. Okay. Fuck off. Wasting my time trying to talk to you.

-End of wonderful conversation-

Yeah. Sometimes, you can't stand people who're difficult to deal with, even if they happen to be your SIBLING. Oh well, goes to show that anyone can be a jackass. I just wanted to tell her I bought some yummy dessert for her. I wanted to ask what time she'd be home so I know whether to put it in the fridge or the freezer. Sigh.
Boy who had wonderful conversation

No comments:

Post a Comment