Wilson should go bald this Christmas

Saturday 18 July 2009

1 Down, 1 To Go

You know what, 3-2 is something to be proud of.
So yeah, they say United players are tired and all, but losing by a single goal after 90 minutes, let aside scoring TWO against the English Champions, not too bad eh? Mind you, Amri's first goal was a cracker. I almost pissed in my pants. When he scored that equalizer (poor Ben Foster, I hope he does well in the next game =/ ) Ganz (sitting next to me, and he was quite impressed with Malaysia) and I were ecstatic. High five to that man, what a great moment. But yeah, of course Michael Owen came on to score the winner. Great job Michael! I don't think I'll be going for the rematch this Monday due to several reasons. Uni the next day being one of it. But I'll definitely catch the broadcast on TV, who wouldn't?
I still can't get over the fact that our national boys have improved so much. Well, most of them were from the National U-23 side, with only 4 senior campaigners in the line-up. Amri is now my favourite Malaysian player. Good for him, I hope a foreign club signs him in the future. Haha. So let's look forward to round 2 of Manchester United vs Malaysia.
I dunno bout you guys, but I CAN'T WAIT.

Kook out.

No comments:

Post a Comment