Wilson should go bald this Christmas

Tuesday 21 July 2009

Kewl

Got home from uni, decided to drive to the club (KLGCC) for some golf practice at the driving range. Dad headed off to the course and then he gives me a call. "Son, Manchester United is right in front of me and I'm having a chat with Ferguson and this unidentified player (He meant Thomas Kuszcak)"
I dumped my 5-iron into the golf back and ran straight to the course, only to be greeted by men in yellow Nike tops. Well, more like me greeting them haha. I only got to shake hands with most of the players (INCLUDING GIGGS AND SCHOLES). However, I managed to have a quick chat with Evans, O'Shea and I even had a few words with ol' Fergie!
Best day of my life.

PS: I catched a glimpse of my childhood hero Michael Owen too!

I'll upload those pictures this Friday. Stay tuned!

Kook out.

No comments:

Post a Comment